ES Tools to use Daily as Mental Body Refocus Techniques
DAILY GOALS: PRACTICE THE LAW OF ONE PRINCIPLES.
DISCIPLINE THE MENTAL BODY TO IMPROVE YOUR DAILY SELF AWARENESS AND CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANSION.
AFFIRMATION: I AM GOD! I AM SOVEREIGN! I AM FREE!
BEFORE GETTING STARTED IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT WE ONLY HAVE CONTROL OVER THE FOLLOWING THINGS:
- We have control over our opinions
- We have control over our choices
- We have control what we move away from (avoid negative ego)
- We have control over what we move toward (allow peace)
We only have to control what thoughts we choose to honor, what choices we make, what we accept in our lives and what we create a boundary to avoid. It is also helpful to develop an accurate assessment of this
1. PRACTICE ONE: UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS – The Law of One is the comprehension that all things are made of intelligent energy and are a part of the All-One. The Law of One is a Sacred Science of the mechanics of consciousness and of the Natural Laws governing our Universal Creation. All-One is the recognition that Eternal Truth is Eternal Love and Eternal Love is the organic consciousness of Infinite Creator, or God. Eternal Love consciousness embodied in a form is Unity intelligence, and
Based on the Law of One Principles
1. Self Responsibility – Being able to own your own emotional conflicts without blame, guilt or projection upon another person, by making it their fault. Do not assume that you know anything about that person that can be judged for what you cannot see or really know, as you have not walked in their “shoes”. When feeling upset, restore balance to your heart and aura, by lovingly holding your boundaries without violating others boundaries by expecting them to
Meditation is the skill of focusing 100% of your energy and attention in one specific area in the present moment. The consistent practice of meditation comes with a myriad of health benefits that include increased concentration, decreased anxiety, and a general feeling of well being and connection. Although a great number of people try meditation at some point in their lives, a small percentage actually are consistent with their dedication for the long-term. The most difficult period of
Start a Daily Gratitude Practice to Feel Happier!
Here are some suggested tips at starting your daily gratitude practice and guidelines for feeling happier in your everyday life, no matter what challenges you face.
1. Commit to expressing Gratitude.
This is a spiritual practice that gains momentum and accumulates energy over time and with practice. The ego will find every reason under the sun why you can’t possibly commit to do this practice every day. Practicing gratitude is like taking the trash